SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Slice It. Slice It ALL The Way Through
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Slice It. Slice It ALL The Way Through Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
Pizza with the suggestion of slices, sort of scored at the top, like the dotted line on packages that say "Cut Along This Line."

Cut the damn things all the way through, so I can pick a slice up and eat it.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30664 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Its perforated for your convenience. Roll Eyes

Posts: 18034 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
It could be worse. Fork-split for example.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Slice It. Slice It ALL The Way Through

I thought this was going to be about sub sandwiches.

Posts: 27952 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
*I* thought you'd been watching me working with anything sharp in the garage. It takes forever to sand blood out of raw pine...

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2067 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
Don't sand it. Put some hydrogen peroxide on there and let it react first. It won't always get rid of all of it, but it will lighten the stain up by several shades and make less work for yourself.

I probably shouldn't be allowed in my shop space without supervision for much the same reason. Chisels, drum sanders, table saws...They're all super interested in trying to eat my fingers for some reason, and all have sent me to the emergency room. Won't stop me, though.

OP, that is definitely a worthy bitch. the only pizza (that I buy) I expect not to be cut is a calzone. And that's because I'm cutting that myself.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3352 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I'm still disoriented from the roll of tape I bought last year that had a separate small piece of paper included that explained how to tear the tape......

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
"Pre-sliced" bagels? Horse manure! They are not pre-sliced. They are pre-cut-part-way-through.

What, the vendor is doing this to save time for me? Not really. It's not fast. It's only half fast.

If I have to use a knife anyway, why do they even bother? Ridiculous crap.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30664 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by whanson_wi:
*I* thought you'd been watching me working with anything sharp in the garage.
I thought this was going to be about Noxzema Shave Cream. Big Grin

Posts: 4818 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Pizza with the suggestion of slices, sort of scored at the top, like the dotted line on packages that say "Cut Along This Line."

Tell the pizza parlor "Uncut, please."

Poof!!

You have piece of pizza.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31440 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of the Blonde buying a medium size Pizza.

She was asked if she wanted it cut into four slices or six slices.

She said four slices, since she didn't think she could eat six.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Pre-sliced" bagels? Horse manure! They are not pre-sliced. They are pre-cut-part-way-through.

What, the vendor is doing this to save time for me? Not really. It's not fast. It's only half fast.

If I have to use a knife anyway, why do they even bother? Ridiculous crap.

Ya don't need a knife, all you do is twist both halves in the opposite direction and they come right apart, of course then you have to add a schmere of something...

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Gawd … I thought this was gonna be about a finger or something. Eek

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought Vtail was referring to a line from a Slasher movie he had seen.

Posts: 17235 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:

Tell the pizza parlor "Uncut, please."

Poof!!

You have piece of pizza.

Or maybe he has peace of pizza. Wink

God bless America.

Posts: 13497 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:

Your oven must be different than mine.
Mine doesn't score or cut. Frown

Posts: 22906 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:

Your oven must be different than mine. Mine doesn't score or cut. Frown
The oven is at the local take-out joint.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I think that's the universe telling you to eat 2 slices at once...

Posts: 13110 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:

But there's only one slice. It's round and about 14" diameter.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:

But there's only one slice. It's round and about 14" diameter.

Fold it over …

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post