SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I'm Done Trying To Save These %!#$!! Teeth!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm Done Trying To Save These %!#$!! Teeth! Login/Join 
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
That's nothing. I HAD just about perfect teeth.....

....Then in 1989, the dental technician started grinding on my top teeth and I made her stop. At the time, I didn't realize that she was removing the enamel.

The instruments that assistants and hygienists can legally use on patients are deliberately designed to be incapable of removing sound enamel.

1. How quickly did the Board of Dentistry suspend the licenses of the individual involved and the dentist?

2. How large was your settlement in the malpractice suit?

They are no longer in business or have retired. The last dentist took pictures to use at a seminar.
Good luck trying to prove what they did. At the time, there were too many dentists and not enough work. Even the wrong tooth paste can damage the enamel. All this was written up in a health newsletter. Their x-ray machine was from the 60's and outdated.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post