SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Remember when Coca Cola came out of your nose?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remember when Coca Cola came out of your nose? Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
Yeah, unforgettable, really.

Well, yesterday, I had Goya Jamaican Style Ginger Beer come out my nose.

Though my eyeballs were going to eject.

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Yeah, don't do that

Posts: 5299 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There was a kid in high school who drank his milk out of a carton. It always came out his nose. He other objectionable habits I will not mention.

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Listen to me, Sweetheart. Those assholes at Rekall have fucked up your mind. You're having paranoid delusions.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12568 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
I think I had a whole packet of pop rock in my mouth at the time.

Posts: 3484 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I can imagine ginger beer going through your nose. Ginger beer has been my occasional soda for the last several months. I get them from Costco. But I noticed that the recent batch doesn't have the cloudy sediment I encountered the first few cases. I used to gently turn the bottle over first before opening.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19582 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post