SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Why would you kiss me?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why would you kiss me? Login/Join 
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted
Yesterday we had my granddaughter's first birthday party. Naturally, my step-daughter invited her father and his parents. I wasn't involved in planning or setup but the wife and I were there to help step-daughter.

In bebops her ancient italian grandma who proceeded to kiss my wife on the lips, kisses my son on the lips and ambles my way, leans in and I recoil. She kisses the air near me. I let out an involuntary "euunnnhhh". She got an offended look on her face. Whatever, I don't like her anyway and if I never see her again it'll be too soon.

I don't like hugs from anyone but my wife and son. No one else gets a hug. A kiss is straight out of the question.

What would possess someone to even kiss a person that is barely an acquaintance. Unfathomable.

Posts: 45374 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Ancient Italian Grandma? It's a cultural thing.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
She can take her culture and shove it straight up her rancid, old, dusty culo.

Posts: 45374 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My mother came from a blended Sicilian/Italian family. I never saw my Grandmother (born in 1901) or anyone else on my Italian side kiss anyone on the lips.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4266 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
She made you an offer you shouldn't have refused.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Does this involve Joe Biden? Big Grin

Posts: 9041 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
How is this news to you?

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7356 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
You might want to avoid France. Big Grin

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
just stick your tongue done her throat it will stop.

Posts: 5594 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XLT:
just stick your tongue done her throat it will stop.
I'd rather not require therapy for the rest of my life.

posted Hide Post
I never used to hug anyone other than my wife.
Over the last 10 years, I have softened up to that.
My wife who has always been a "hugger"(not trees), encouraged me in this.
A month ago, I went back to my oral surgeons office as a follow up on a titanium implant stud.
I had promised that if I got out of the office that day they did the implant without much pain or agony, I would buy lunch for the nurses who assisted in the surgery. Well, I did,
Back to the day I went in for follow up; When I entered the examination room, with my wife in tow, the really good looking nurse, with the perfect body welcomed me with a full body hug that seemed to last an embarrassingly long time. Think my wife no longer encourages me hugging others. Kissing...taboo.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Hope you don't wake up with a horse head next to you in the bed Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10587 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
She can take her culture and shove it straight up her rancid, old, dusty culo.

HA! That gave me a good laugh. Thanks for that Cool

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
We had an acquaintance -- I'll call her Margie (because that was her name) -- who was a "kisser," whether or not her kisses were welcomed.

The way I finally got her to stop: when she greeted me with a kiss, in front of a bunch of other people, I feigned shock and said loudly, "Margie, keep your tongue in your own mouth!"

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aquabird:
When I entered the examination room, with my wife in tow, the really good looking nurse, with the perfect body welcomed me with a full body hug that seemed to last an embarrassingly long time. Think my wife no longer encourages me hugging others. Kissing...taboo.

Timing It's everything!

Posts: 15893 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Love Jerry!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post