SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Kidney stone/UTI really, REALLY sucks
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kidney stone/UTI really, REALLY sucks Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted
I generally don’t go to the doctor but I was begging for an appointment yesterday. Been off and on for over a week with various pains and discomfort. Yesterday it hit me like a truck. First time for me. What a painful bullshit experience. Do not recommend. Mad

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
Last month I finally passed a stone after six weeks and two ER visits. Wsas close to having to have it removed with the surgery Frown

Posts: 7795 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve had 5. They really do suck. Mine usually start with a sore back and you’re trying to figure out what you did. Then the real pain hits when it starts moving in the ureter. Hope yours is all over with Leemur.

Posts: 937 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I have one. Knock on wood

The only time I puked from the pain in my life

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post