SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Fast Food Dine-In
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fast Food Dine-In Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
My wife wanted to stop for a banana split at Dairy Queen on the way home from shooting at the gun club yesterday.

They seemed to be fully staffed, service was fast, and the sit-down section was open (maybe 15% occupied).

Masks not required, but signs did request six foot spacing while waiting in line at the counter. I stood much closer to my wife than six feet, nobody complained.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
If drive-thru only then fuck them and I go somewhere else. I'm at the point where I don't submit my mobile order until after I confirm that the door is unlocked and I can go in to pick up my take out. I at least want to get out, stretch my legs, take a piss, wash my hands (you know for 3 minutes), see how filthy the place is and who is touching my food, and then eat in the car.

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I generally go inside, even to order take-out. There's a better chance of catching the inevitable screw-up when I'm at the counter and can easily check the order.

The only drive-through that I can think of, that has never given me an incorrect order, is (of course) Chick-Fil-A.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
The Whataburgers I’ve been to in San Antonio are offering inside seating with their full menu available. I think they’re my new favorite fast food chain.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Culvers does an excellent job in the drive through, haven't been Leo'd yet...

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
All over the place here in southern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. Some won’t let you even in the lobby. Others are just business as usual.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post