SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Brownells putting order on hold?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brownells putting order on hold? Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
I can't imagine that Brownell's is doing all of this because they are dicks or inept.

One would think. I'm disappointed because I'd assumed if I could count on anybody to get it right, Brownell's would be one of them.

quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
Something must be up.
You could always call to get the true story.

Tried that. As I noted: They couldn't say why it was on hold, but could only guess. The CSR even called "the web people" to get an answer.

Just another reason to avoid Internet shopping whenever I can--even if it means spending a bit more.

quote:
Originally posted by SR:
How much time will it add?

Sorry, missed this one earlier.

No way to know. The couldn't tell me why it was on hold, much less how long it would be.

Btw: The correct answer from the CSR, to save my business, would have been "We'll get this on its way to you today, and upgrade you to 2nd Day shipping at no additional charge."

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post