SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Customer Service ...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Customer Service ... Login/Join 
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Needed a can of etching primer, Home Desperate says they have 8 in stock, nothing on the shelf, that's above my 6 ft 2 inch height, tip toe up and sure as shit someone shoved all 8 cans to the back where you'd need Shaq to get to them. Nobody around to help, and they'd need to be 7 ft tall.

So over to the lawn sprinkler aisle, grab a 3 ft precut section of 1/3 inch pvc, pop on a 90 corner, and a pre shaped u piece, made my own hook to reach way back, got the paint... Left the hook...

I've maybe taken a sly eye around & just made use of the rolly-steps that loiter around HD.
Your effort gets a thumbs up for ingenuity.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15268 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
I shit-canned Straight Talk, which is part of the Tracfone family, because of frustration with the customer NO-service from their call center in the Philippines.

Switched to Spectrum mobile. Lower cost, and customer service is U.S. based; in fact, the walk-in Spectrum store near me is staffed by courteous, helpful, employees.

I'll look into Spectrum mobile, thank you for the tip.

Edit, I got thru to tracfone to refill my minutes, but let's see if my established tripple minutes goes thru. Meanwhile, I'll look into Spectrum.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post