SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Subaru Drivers (again)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Subaru Drivers (again) Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Hit my car with a cart, the police are being called.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34120 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcereuss:
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
Did the carts damage your truck at all?

Does it matter?

Was I asking you?

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3969 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
Hit my car with a cart, the police are being called.

My first citizen complaint was the result of a shopping cart/vehicle interface. The car owner explained the situation and showed me where the cart hit his car door. My response was "So?"

The Subaru driver here was certainly a jerk, but I'm not getting worked up about a shopping cart hitting my truck, especially when there's no damage.

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8767 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LimaCharlie
posted Hide Post
I drive a Subaru with an NRA sticker and a "Land of the free, because of the brave" sticker. My wife's uncle drives a Subaru with a "Bernie" sticker. We are both retired engineers. I am retired military and a Trump supporter. He is a Bernie supporter and wears Birkenstocks with wool socks year around. We are polar opposites except for being retired engineers and driving Subarus.

U.S. Army, Retired

Posts: 3725 | Location: Northwest Oregon | Registered: June 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I thought only dog families drove around in Subarus.

Posts: 7259 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
I thought only dog families drove around in Subarus.

My Beagle's nose art:

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have and still do own a Subaru and I’ve been a dickhead before as I’m sure you guys have noticed at low coffee moments so it must be true!

Subaru’s do tend to attract the polar opposite of my ideology. I do love them though. Great cars.

Posts: 7500 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lol, this reinforces certain cliched stereotypes of both Subaru and pickup truck owners.

Posts: 1485 | Location: Kansas City  | Registered: June 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Boy, I do love my Birkenstocks though.

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
My wife and I have leased 4 Foresters and now are on our second Crosstrek. I really like the Crosstrek, this one is Sunshine Orange, my wife wanted an easy to see car in a parking lot. I didn't know about that color, but I really like it now - in fact, I purchased a down vest to match my car Smile

I will say, mine has a Molon Labe rear license plate frame - just so that I am not confused with being a Lee-bore-Al!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
Dude, don't blow your headgaskets over it, because his will, no matter what he does.
He can "feel the burn" of that $2500+ bill.

I currently have a 2000 Forester, and have owned a '99 and '03 Outback.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4619 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I bought a ‘15 Legacy in ‘14 and drove it hard for four years. It was a great dog car. I’ve since went back to bmw but kinda miss the Subaru for the room. My backseats are pretty useless now.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8021 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
I drive a Subaru. I return my carts to the cart coral or to the store if it's closer.

But I am a lesbian. But I don't wear birkenstocks.

Oh and not all dicks drive subarus. Some drive priuses.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12439 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orive 8:
<snip> I really like the Crosstrek, this one is Sunshine Orange

I had the '05 Yellow Spec. Edition.

I can be dick-ish, but never a head.
Oh who am I kidding ...

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I dig my Crosstrek and my 21-year old just got his departed grandpa's Impreza. My Dad was a big fan, and now I am. And I like to think I only rarely have dick-ish tendencies.

Posts: 3537 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
orareyougladtoseeme
Picture of isthatasiginyourpocket
posted Hide Post
Get a life OP! Subaru driver here, I guess I'll take the dickhead stereotype over the Z71 truck driving, overcompensating for his tiny appendages stereotype.

Posts: 2547 | Location: MN | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Subby and F-150 owner here. Guess I need different political stickers for each vehicle? Who knew. As I tend to being a conotrarian, I'd have to put the Trump sticker on the Lesberu and the Bernie sticker on the F-150.

Posts: 1924 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by isthatasiginyourpocket:
Get a life OP! Subaru driver here, I guess I'll take the dickhead stereotype over the Z71 truck driving, overcompensating for his tiny appendages stereotype.

OK, Richard.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11768 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
I've been thinking about a Forester as my next car, but it's rants like this that have me rethinking my choice.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just generally get pissed off at any dumbass that parks too damn close to me. Don't care who you are or what you drive.

Posts: 368 | Registered: January 07, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post