SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    No, my lot is not for sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

No, my lot is not for sale Login/Join 
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted
So far in the pass three years, I have had three people knock on my door wanting to buy a lot I have.

Now there is this lady trespassing on the lot that lives near by in the basement of the in-laws. If they live with the in-laws, they probably don't any financial standing.

And what if they are approached by a bear. Am I responsible for cleaning up the bear shit. Big Grin

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
That's a big ol boy.

Just tell her to wear little bells, that way after he eats her you'll know when you find the bells in the shit that he leaves...

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
Sure it’s for sale. 23.9 million dollars, and it’s yours.

Posts: 2927 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Just say "What's your offer?" and whatever they say just pump your thumb up to imply "Higher, higher!" Keep doing it until they get frustrated.

Nah, that's a bad idea as it implies you may be interested in selling at the right price. OK, how about airsoft guy's shotgun speech instead? Big Grin

Posts: 45331 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
So far in the pass three years, I have had three people knock on my door wanting to buy a lot I have.....

Well once in a while this tactic works and if that's the lot I can see why because it is beautiful, at least in June!.
Thankfully would be buyers aren't pounding on my door, I do get "we have buyers for your property" letters from realtors pretty frequently like everyone else.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7040 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of djinco
posted Hide Post
I get 3 to 4 "offers" per week. They are fronts for Chinese "investors". Many have the name of the chinese investor as signatory on the letter. I refer to them as offers to give away my land. China is trying to buy up all the land in USA.

No. No way. ...Cold dead hands...

Cheers, Doug in Colorado

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 648 | Location: Colorado | Registered: February 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post