SIGforum
We Are Currently Experiencing Higher Than Normal Volume

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/2570037494

September 10, 2022, 08:08 PM
V-Tail
We Are Currently Experiencing Higher Than Normal Volume
Have you ever experienced "normal" volume?

It is ALWAYS "higher than normal."

Higher is the new normal. Mad

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
September 10, 2022, 08:23 PM
parabellum
All I know is that everybody's menu options have recently changed.
September 10, 2022, 09:20 PM
sigmonkey

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!
September 10, 2022, 10:43 PM
YooperSigs
And your call is important to us!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles
September 10, 2022, 10:50 PM
two-two-niner-romeo
Please stay on the line for a brief survey to help us serve you better......

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall
September 11, 2022, 08:30 AM
2BobTanner
Oprima dos para Español.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken
September 11, 2022, 08:38 AM
Flash-LB
Every once in a while I get connected immediately and am so shocked it's hard to talk.
September 11, 2022, 09:54 AM
mcrimm
One word - Airpods.

Just put your phone in your pocket and wait.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham
September 11, 2022, 07:52 PM
Rawny
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
Oprima dos para Español.

That's actually a good way to get to someone quicker. The Spanish-speaking reps are usually less busy, and even if you only speak English, they have to help you.
September 12, 2022, 01:09 PM
sjtill
quote:
That's actually a good way to get to someone quicker. The Spanish-speaking reps are usually less busy, and even if you only speak English, they have to help you.

Now that may be worth trying!
Thanks!!

September 12, 2022, 01:17 PM
HRK
The fasted way off hold is to start doing something in another area away from the information you need, they immediately pickup....

September 12, 2022, 01:41 PM
P250UA5
quote:
Originally posted by Rawny:
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
Oprima dos para Español.

I've heard this one a few times.
Pressing [x] for Spanish directs you to a bilingual assist in the US vs the unintelligible help overseas somewhere.
I've not had reason to attempt & see if it really works.

The Enemy's gate is down.
September 13, 2022, 09:36 AM
NK402
I note many complaining about Truist. When you call them and waste a bunch of time trying to answer a bunch of computerized questions
"What are you calling about today, you can say, etc, etc". When they finally say, "let me put you in touch with an agent", the next message is "your current wait time is greater than 60 minutes". Can you imagine the gall it takes to make a recording like that?"
September 13, 2022, 10:01 AM
ZSMICHAEL
Select sales. They always have someone available.
September 13, 2022, 04:42 PM
Mikus36
Press 1 to be automatically disconnected

"It's a Bill of Rights - Not a Bill of Needs"
The World is a combustible Place
September 18, 2022, 12:47 PM
maxdog
I called a Doctor’s office to make an appt. Recording said: “You are third in line to speak to the office, pls continue holding. “ This went on down the list to 2nd then next. Finally I was up, only to get a recording saying they were too busy to ans the phone. Leave a message.

Dang, now we have wait in line to get a recording. They never called back either.