SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Are armadillos trainable?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are armadillos trainable? Login/Join 
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
20 years in Florida live in the wilds NEVER seen a live one only poor old dead ones by the roads.

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2257 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of goingbroke
posted Hide Post
If I made up little armadillo stickers for my wifes Denali her door and fender would be full from her running those things down in our driveway and on our Gators in the fields!

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition." - Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 5059 | Location: South of Atlanta | Registered: July 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Little fuckin bastards, about the only thing worse is a damn feral pig.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cyberphobia:
20 years in Florida live in the wilds NEVER seen a live one only poor old dead ones by the roads.

hmmmm... do you not live in or drive through neighborhoods that have lawns with earthworms, grubs and other delicacies?

'Dillers do most of their foraging at night, and they can run for the bushes very fast when alarmed.

Posts: 15886 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Herkdriver:
Maybe you could use a new rifle? Smile A 17HMR is devastating on that size pest...not really low decibels if that is important, though.

True, but when the critter was charging around in the back yard at 3 in the afternoon, the closest firearm that was near by was a Desert Eagle.

Wasn't sure if it had rabies, but I didn't want to find out and then have to take everything to the vet. Decibels weren't an issue.

Posts: 9142 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post