SIGforum
Are armadillos trainable?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/2390066284

June 30, 2021, 04:28 PM
cyberphobia
Are armadillos trainable?
20 years in Florida live in the wilds NEVER seen a live one only poor old dead ones by the roads.

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

July 02, 2021, 04:34 PM
goingbroke
If I made up little armadillo stickers for my wifes Denali her door and fender would be full from her running those things down in our driveway and on our Gators in the fields!

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition." - Rudyard Kipling
July 02, 2021, 05:10 PM
hberttmank
Little fuckin bastards, about the only thing worse is a damn feral pig.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock
July 05, 2021, 09:15 AM
RichardC
quote:
Originally posted by cyberphobia:
20 years in Florida live in the wilds NEVER seen a live one only poor old dead ones by the roads.

hmmmm... do you not live in or drive through neighborhoods that have lawns with earthworms, grubs and other delicacies?

'Dillers do most of their foraging at night, and they can run for the bushes very fast when alarmed.

July 05, 2021, 01:29 PM
.38supersig
quote:
Originally posted by Herkdriver:
Maybe you could use a new rifle? Smile A 17HMR is devastating on that size pest...not really low decibels if that is important, though.

True, but when the critter was charging around in the back yard at 3 in the afternoon, the closest firearm that was near by was a Desert Eagle.

Wasn't sure if it had rabies, but I didn't want to find out and then have to take everything to the vet. Decibels weren't an issue.