SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Black Rifle Coffee is Costing me a Fortune
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Rifle Coffee is Costing me a Fortune Login/Join 
posted
The only place to buy Black Rifle Coffee in our area is the local gun shop. And while their Beyond Black is the best coffee I have ever had, I just cannot afford it.

Last month: Went to buy coffee. Left with 4 bags and a Browning Buckmark.

This month: Went to buy coffee. Left with 4 bags and a Sig P229SAO.

I wish they sold BRC at a Hallmark store. I guarantee I would leave with only coffee.

So this is how liberty dies... with thunderous applause. (A comment on our COVID response)

Posts: 19 | Location: Governor Smek's Buckeye State | Registered: April 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Is it too expensive to order directly from the website? I'm honestly asking because I don't drink coffee, but would most likely order it online rather than buying local.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...0601935/m/4500098674

9 pages of posts may be a little bit more than you want to read, but in essence, and not verbatim: Fuck BRCC.

They showed their true colors, and they aren't as "Red, White and Blue" as you'd think.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8322 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
Is it too expensive to order directly from the website? I'm honestly asking because I don't drink coffee, but would most likely order it online rather than buying local.

Same price on the web site. But then I don't have an excuse to go to the LGS, buy another gun, then complain about it!

So this is how liberty dies... with thunderous applause. (A comment on our COVID response)

Posts: 19 | Location: Governor Smek's Buckeye State | Registered: April 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of og556
posted Hide Post
I really enjoy Stocking Mill Coffee. Their single origin coffees are delicious and not bitter at all.

They seem to be pro 2A which is a big plus. I discovered them searching for another coffee brand that is not anti 2A as another option. I like their coffees better than the ones I’ve tried from Black Rifle Coffee Company.

Posts: 646 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: August 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Time to use a new company with better values.
Plenty of others with as good if not better beans.

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Maybe buy another brand of coffee instead of that overpriced shit from backstabbing cocksuckers and spend the money you would have spent on the coffee with a company that actually supports your 2A rights? Just a thought.

Posts: 17061 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MaSigchist
posted Hide Post
I recommend Pierce Brothers Coffee: https://piercebrospromos.com/ This is a small local company. It is air roasted in a way that removes the husks so it is not bitter. Both the Pierce Bothers (and father) are active shooters and members of our gun club. I like the Fogbuster.

-Scott

SPDTool LLC - Pocket Sized Field Armorer Tools
http://www.spdtool.com

-Certified Sig Sauer Armorer
-Certified Smith & Wesson M&P Armorer
-NRA Pistol Instructor
-NRA Shotgun Instructor
-NRA Range Safety Officer
-NRA Metallic cartridge & Shotgun Reloading Instructor
-MA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 908 | Location: Greenfield, MA USA | Registered: May 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I just looked at BRCC's prices: $17 to $21 per pound... plus shipping?!?! That's nuts. I just bought three pounds of freshly-, locally-roasted premium, Arabica estate coffees (two pounds of an espresso blend, one of a Costa Rican) for $13/pound.

When I write "freshly," I mean as in the bags were still warm when I picked up the order. I actually have to let it rest a couple days before I can use it.

For $21/pound or so I can buy Kona. And I don't mean Kona blend. I mean 100% pure Kona.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Maybe buy another brand of coffee instead of that overpriced shit from backstabbing cocksuckers and spend the money you would have spent on the coffee with a company that actually supports your 2A rights? Just a thought.

very well stated. Black Rifle Coffee is run by assholes. Waiting to see them go out of business. Can't happen soon enough.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10861 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
For $21/pound or so I can buy Kona. And I don't mean Kona blend. I mean 100% pure Kona.
Well, as Tony Montana would say, "Chi Chi, get the yayo."

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use Community Coffee . I'm not changing what works because they have a cool name or whatever .

Posts: 3971 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, BRCC has managed all on its own to "uncool" the name of the company. They appear to be shameless hypocrites.

I suggest a change to something more in line with the attitudes and politics (and degree of maturity) of the company's leadership. Call it SJW Java, featuring products such as "Cup of Joe Biden" (a blend of random beans swept up off the floor in the factory) or "Kamala Coffee" (very bitter, requires all the cream it can get.) Perhaps "Barry's Blend" (Kenyan in origin but distributed via Hawaii. It looks like coffee, but it turns out to be pelletized farm animal shit). Also known as Krimson Kenyan Kona.

Then there's "Big Mike's Mad Mocha"

"Dr. Jill the Shill's Swill"

Let's get that marketing department earning their keep!

Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
How about:

Pelosi's Nutty Asstroturf Kopi Luwak Blend.

Chinese coffee beans run through a Schumer and blended with swamp grass for that dank & tangy flavor of despair.

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
WELCOME TO THE TEAM, SON!!

And uh, just to let you know, we decded to take the name "Harris the Hairy Hole" off the table after some negative comments in our market research.

Did you come from behind

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
Swalwell's Extra Rich & Smarmy Roast

Bold coffee with real fang. Beans imported from Windy City. Served only in the best limousines & hotels. Tastes best when brewed in a honeypot.

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
Psaki's Nice Mythic Peaberry

Makes a deceptively pale brew with lots of backbite. Nit picked beans are hogwashed but can be quite acidic so it's best sweetened with plenty of chicane sugar.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I can see you have a real talent for this, so we'll start you out at a salary of: Unpaid Intern

There's nowhere to go but up

Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Fauci Blend,
An inconsistent taste and flavor that goes from mild to bold and ends up fizzling into no taste whatsoever.

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
Fauci Blend,
An inconsistent taste and flavor that goes from mild to bold and ends up fizzling into no taste whatsoever.
Yeah I thought I had Covid because I lost my sense of taste. Then I realized I was at Olive Garden with my relatives.

Posts: 3875 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post