SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Commercial Corn Tortillas to a Texas gal
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Commercial Corn Tortillas to a Texas gal Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
I've been tempted to get this tortilla press starter kit from Masienda and start making my own. I purchased a molcajate from them a year or so ago and it's been one of the best foodie items I've purchased in awhile. Salsa made in a molcajete needs to be tried by everyone at least once.

I’ve drooled over that too. Don’t know if I could justify the price, plus I live in a sub-1000 sq ft 1940s house and am running out of places to put things.

Posts: 460 | Location: Denton, TX | Registered: February 27, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
As Extraordinary
as Everyone Else
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Is there a karma in this thread somewhere? If so, please count me in! Haha!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6482 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Melissa: I read “.38 Chief’s Special” as .38 Chef’s Special”. Can’t blame me, right?

SigMonkey: was it in the San Diego area you found a restaurant that showed you what the staff eat? I’d love to know. I think On The Border has pretty good freshly-made corn tortillas.

Posts: 18437 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post