SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Recliner shopping
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recliner shopping Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Be advised that many of these recliners appear to be infused with narcotics, that induce almost instant sleep once you recline.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
Be advised that many of these recliners appear to be infused with narcotics, that induce almost instant sleep once you recline.

Oh how I wish that were true. Been a week since surgery and I have only been able to sleep 3-4 hours a night.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4011 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I slept in mine for quite sometime after bypass surgery. It was easier to get in and out of the chair than it was the bed. Try combining it with a heating pad on the affected area.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post