SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Fox News Mobile App Headlines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fox News Mobile App Headlines Login/Join 
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted
What's going on with this app?

Sometimes it will show up in the traditional manner, where it displays the headline, I click it, and it displays the story I clicked to read.

Other times it displays a headline, I click the headline, and it goes off on a tangent, telling me about some loosely related (or unrelated) issue, or makes me scroll half the page down to get to the story. Or, it has a series of snippets of stories related to the subject, and makes you scour through the crapola to find the bit that they have in the headline, only to find that it's a one sentence bit of garbage that essentially is nothing more substantive than what I learned in the headline itself.

What is passing for journalism on both sides of the aisle these days is becoming pathetic, but I've held a higher expectation from the Fox app. They are failing.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i see the same presentation every day with the app + i use adblock plus!

Posts: 2218 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post