SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    moving mattress's
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

moving mattress's Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted
Seem's like here lately every time I turn around somebody I know wants to move a mattress. And I am the guy, Mad argh.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19807 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28756 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
Seem's like here lately every time I turn around somebody I know wants to move a mattress. And I am the guy, Mad argh.

Give them the phone number to Home Depots Truck rental line, or U-Haul.... after a few times of "no, but you can rent a truck here" the word will get around you don't own a moving truck.

Posts: 24395 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Tie it on the roof with one strap so it folds in half while driving down the road a freeway speeds and that will be the end of it.

Posts: 11711 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will be there at 05:00 , you are buying breakfast at 06:30

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55234 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
I'm old. I call movers. It's a very new tempurpedic.

Posts: 4102 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:

You must own a truck :-) Trucks are great and I own one but one of the penalties you pay for truck ownership is someone always needing a favor to move something. Once in a while I get asked to help someone move something but not often enough for it to become annoying.

Posts: 1733 | Location: USA | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Come to Jackson. Here you just hold onto it on your roof, or perhaps use the tiniest piece of twine to hold it down.

There is more shit on the highways here than anywhere I've been. It looks post-apocalyptic at times.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12741 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post