SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    So much for ordering a new 2023 GMC Canyon......
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So much for ordering a new 2023 GMC Canyon...... Login/Join 
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
So far on the Chevy's it's automatically added to an order but I can delete it for a $300 credit.

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Ebay listing, 2021 Tundra TRD

The last edition of the best engine, the least tied into the new tech of the recent offerings .... not suffering from GM drivetrain problems.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I’ve been Chevy/GMC for at least 4 trucks, one Toyota before that. Right now I’m over 110k on my Silverado. It wouldn’t take to much to push me to a Tacoma. I don’t tow much anymore, have a few trailers if more room is needed for firewood. I’d even take a stick shift if they still make one.

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sourdough44:
I’ve been Chevy/GMC for at least 4 trucks, one Toyota before that. Right now I’m over 110k on my Silverado. It wouldn’t take to much to push me to a Tacoma. I don’t tow much anymore, have a few trailers if more room is needed for firewood. I’d even take a stick shift if they still make one.

If they don't for this year then they have within the last couple years. A modern anti-theft device it has become.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still available as of 2023, if you can find one and are willing to pay the market adjustment from the dealer.
Rumor is they will no longer offer 3 pedals with the 2024 new model taco.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2734 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paten:
There has to be a way to disable this Onstar subscription. A code to enter, a fuse to remove, an antenna to unplug. So once they drop the price enough to entice buyers back, does anyone have a line on how to disable it once the initial subscription runs out?

There's a telemetric module you could disconnect from, but not sure what functions will be disabled-even unintentional ones.

Still waiting for my 2500. I hope no forced subscription is added. I got the allocation and *think* it's supposed to be built this month.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post