SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Once again I have been certified
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Once again I have been certified Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted
as a perfect asshole.

Colonoscopy today. In the process of confirming that I was the correct patient the OR Nurse asked me what I was in for. I said "You're about to shove 4 feet of garden hose up my ass."

She looked at me for a second and then said "How did you know we had a contract with Home Depot?"

Nurse with a sense of humor...whadda concept!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 14213 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
Personally, I'm not a complete asshole.

Parts of me are missing.

Posts: 8758 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you get any polaroid photos of your innards? I did! Considered framing them.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 13505 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Did you get any polaroid photos of your innards? I did! Considered framing them.

I asked about a CD of the video. Maybe they'll mail it to me.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 14213 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:

I asked about a CD of the video. Maybe they'll mail it to me.

It's actually fascinating to see how the structures that move your food through your system are built. Had to sit in on one on an inmate after he swallowed some cable connectors and co-ax cable.

Posts: 4726 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yowsa!

Some jobs I'll pass on.

As for me, I passed on the camera and did the poop in a bucket... which I think is actually better... seems what they do with your poop is look for Cancer DNA traces.....

Posts: 2931 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post