SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Censorship on “free” websites...

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Censorship on “free” websites... Login/Join 
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted
It shouldn’t come as any surprise that I frequent more than one firearms website. What I CANNOT understand is how that same site would suddenly start deleting my posts when I have done nothing more than express my personal opinion about something!

For a site that supposedly supports the 1st and 2nd Amendments in whole, they totally suck! Fuck you... losers!!!

Posts: 4584 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Report This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:
It shouldn’t come as any surprise that I frequent more than one firearms website. What I CANNOT understand is how that same site would suddenly start deleting my posts when I have done nothing more than express my personal opinion about something!

For a site that supposedly supports the 1st and 2nd Amendments in whole, they totally suck! Fuck you... losers!!!

Was that the "other" site? I'm curious because I had my problems there also.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Report This Post
Picture of p08
posted Hide Post
Is it the site of the most popular rifle sold in the USA? If so, they sold out to a firearms company and are cleaning house of all non politically correct users.

-------------------------------------
Always the pall bearer, never the corpse.

Posts: 700 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 03, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The 10-22 site?