SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Poor gun control arguments and having to argue against them
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Poor gun control arguments and having to argue against them Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27830 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
I just try to keep it short and sweet understanding I'm about to waste that time. You can use logic, sense, statistics, the whole nine yards to completely destroy their argument. Doesn't matter. The next time back its like their brain resets to default, and you have the exact same argument all over again.

Posts: 7506 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just stopped talking to most people. It's so much easier.

Posts: 20 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:
Well, since California has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that their 10 day waiting period to buy a gun does absolutely nothing to stop crime, how long do people want you to wait?

Forever, duh.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can't really debate an anti . They are devoid of logic and ignorant of facts . All they have is emotions which just leads to shouting eventually . I don't waste my time engaging these people .

Posts: 3968 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Life's too short. Especially for stuff like that.

Posts: 9454 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post