SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I have no interest in this subject, nor any aspect of the information in the thread
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I have no interest in this subject, nor any aspect of the information in the thread Login/Join 
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
Yes, but no. And you're wrong. I would never do that anyway, besides it's made in China, and the company CEO gave a $0.50 tip to AOC when she was a barista.

Lol. Yup I just experienced all of this in a thread I created.

Me:“Hey here is a big discount”

Other:”I don’t want one”

Other:”I had something completely unrelated and didn’t like it”

Other:”I had something completely unrelated and that information has zero bearing on this thread but I want to post something anyway”

Other:”I once heard they are Democrats, but I have absolutely zero proof to back that statement up”

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
This thread doesn’t support my preconceived notions, but, YOLO and you must find your own truth, and I think it’s important that you should be told that here…so there.

(LOL)

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6687 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
But I'm always right, I am invincible and invisible...so there.

Posts: 7486 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And further more,
If the world treats me unfairly or or luck doesn't swing my way or the stars just don't line up,

Well
I just might let go with some chiding, mockery and taunting
If for no other reason than to make my voice heard.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I know what I like
I like what I know
Picture of Mark in Michigan
posted Hide Post
This thread is so incredibly uninteresting, it might go to 4 pages...

Best regards,
Mark in Michigan

Posts: 499 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Power is nothing
without control
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I came here to post this exact same topic, but did not think it would be relevant to anyone, including me, so I did.

I can’t be bothered to read the rest of this thread, so I’m just going to reply to your comment and ignore everything that has been posted since, assuming my thoughts are novel and weren’t discussed a page or two later.

- Bret

Posts: 2461 | Location: OH | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Get the micro version.
The brochure claims your socks will be happier.

Posts: 1540 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
I thought that she was a solicita.

No. That’s the Vice President, though one can say the same about the President. Hunter whored him out to every crooked oligarch in China and Ukraine.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31377 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of alwayshungry
posted Hide Post
Well, duh. Everyone already knew that.

"Now none of the frightened soldiers moved, for they saw that cowardice and valor purchased equal plots in the snipers' killing field"

Posts: 6335 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If OP would learn to use the search function, they would see this has been discussed before like a million times.

** My Underdeveloped Collection **
Sig Sauer P229 .40 Black with Aluminum Grips
Sig Sauer P250 9mm Black
Beretta PX4 Storm 9mm
Springfield XD .40 Subcompact Black
Springfield XD .45 Tactical Bi-Tone

Posts: 645 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I'm not going to post anything here because I don't care.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like pie.

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 870 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was zsmichael
Not me

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xd45man:
If OP would learn to use the search function, they would see this has been discussed before like a million times.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...935/m/5150024664/p/1

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...420005844#6420005844

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...935/m/4230032664/p/1

Razz

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Who?

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Curious as to the words you used to locate those threads.

They were awhile back and I don't recall reading them.
Either from the titles or the o.p.

posted Hide Post
quote:
That was zsmichael
Not me

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I think it was bendable. Not me.

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin
Wink