SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I have no interest in this subject, nor any aspect of the information in the thread
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I have no interest in this subject, nor any aspect of the information in the thread Login/Join 
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Even though I have no interest and no information or experience regarding this topic...let me tell you why you're wrong.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And No,
I have no time for a whimsical anecdote for entertainment purposes ,either .

I am simply here to inform you that you started a thread that doesn't pertain to anything to me personally or professionally.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54504 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
I don't care - Third Base !!!

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16489 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
Dang, the free trial version of the app Official Bendable Universal Translator has expired!

Should I pay the $$$ to get the full version?

All it does is get rid of the ads. You still don’t get a clean translation. Often, I’ve been more confused after running it through the translator. YMMV

Posts: 17061 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
This post intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4123 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Post made, like a dog, lifting his leg to mark his territory. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WaterburyBob:
I don't care - Third Base !!!

I think it was more precisely "I Don't Know". Unless you're talking about "I Don't Give a Damn/Darn", but he was the shortstop. Cool

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16268 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Could you repeat that!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2073 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
There's click bait and there's Bendable, know the distinction.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I suppose it's probably an exercise in futility to wonder why, if he had no interest in the subject or any aspect of the information in the thread, he created it in the first place?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
I suppose it's probably an exercise in futility to wonder why, if he had no interest in the subject or any aspect of the information in the thread, he created it in the first place?

Or...he's emphasizing the people that go into other people's threads and proceed to post that they have no interest in the content, no knowledge of the subject and thus, that thread itself is irrelevant to them, notwithstanding that they took the trouble and time to post in it.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Infidel
posted Hide Post
"I have no strong feelings one way or the other."

- Neutral Leader, Futurama

I hate offended people. They come in two flavours - huffy and whiny - and it's hard to know which is worst. The huffy ones are self-important, narcissistic authoritarians in love with the sound of their own booming disapproval, while the whiny, sparrowlike ones are so annoying and sickly and ill-equipped for life on Earth you just want to smack them round the head until they stop crying and grow up.
- Charlie Brooker

Posts: 642 | Location: Sammamish, WA | Registered: May 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
I often wonder what color the sky is on planet bendable...but I also wonder if bendable talks to himself while staring into a mirror.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:
I often wonder what color the sky is on planet bendable...but I also wonder if bendable talks to himself while staring into a mirror.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Yes, but no. And you're wrong. I would never do that anyway, besides it's made in China, and the company CEO gave a $0.50 tip to AOC when she was a barista.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have no interest in this subject, nor any aspect of the information in the thread

Nor did I read the thread before posting.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10861 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:

Yes, but no. And you're wrong. I would never do that anyway, besides it's made in China, and the company CEO gave a $0.50 tip to AOC when she was a barista.
She was a barista? I thought that she was a solicita.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30547 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
I think I have it. This thread is worthless without...being a sticky. For reference, a thread that we can all point to when a valueless thread is created. Meaning a thread that interests us not, nor the information within. Instead of telling the OP, in a personally-written diatribe, we can just copy and past this thread URL into the offending thread. A thread without interest or information. Bendable is making the forum better by giving us a sticky. No translation required.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
Oh no! I understood the meaning in the first post right out of the gate. I've been here so long that I now understand perfect Bendable.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8202 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
I don't have one, but it SHOULD work.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post