SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Sig 320 X5 one time two round burst
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 320 X5 one time two round burst Login/Join 
posted
Just got back from a local steel shoot which my SIG 320 X5. I have owned the gun a few years with a lot of rounds down range. The FCU was tuned by The SIG Armorer after purchasing the gun and he did a great job.

One time today, and the only time it has happened, the gun fired two rounds with one pull of the trigger. No idea how this happened, so I thought I would ask people smarter than myself.

Posts: 508 | Registered: December 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
You might want to contact Sig Armorer about that.

Just a WAG, has the hook at the tail end of the firing pin gotten worn down or bent? Or maybe the sear ledge has worn down? Maybe the sear return springs (under the sear) have weakened? I can't think of how else that might happen.

Good luck.

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1897 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, if it happens again I will be contacting the SIG Armorer.

Posts: 508 | Registered: December 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post