SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Ejecting in my face
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ejecting in my face Login/Join 
posted
Got a new P320SC, and today on the fourth time out, all the ejected casings were being thrown back into my face and head. Shot 115 gr Federals today, whereas in the past, I shot Aquila, which ejected fine. Is there a way to tune the ejector bar, or do I just stay away from Feds.

Posts: 43 | Location: Hilton Head Island, SC | Registered: August 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
That problem is usually due to low-powered ammunition that causes low slide velocity.

A lighter recoil spring might help, but more powerful ammunition would be my suggestion.

6.4/93.6

“Most men … can seldom accept the simplest and most obvious truth if it … would oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions … which they have woven, thread by thread, into the fabrics of their lives.”
— Leo Tolstoy

Posts: 47360 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post