SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Recommendations for Armorer's/Bench Block for P365 Series Pistols?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recommendations for Armorer's/Bench Block for P365 Series Pistols? Login/Join 
posted
I've been using all of the usual makeshift supports such as blocks of wood with holes in them, roll of tape, etc. But I thought that if there was an Armorer's/Bench Block that works well for a P365 series pistol I'd spend the money and buy one. Does anyone have any recommendations for an Armorer's/Bench Block that works well for Sig P365 Series Pistols?

Posts: 34 | Location: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: August 28, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm an old fart, so I have tried a lot of these "new and improved" gadgets. The two items that I use most are a 4"x6"x1" block of scrap oak (with a few holes of various sizes drilled into it) and 2" wide roll of duct tape .... just fyi .... best wishes!

Posts: 1270 | Location: Idaho | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Sig Academy uses hockey pucks with a hole drilled in them. Works great.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4sigman
posted Hide Post
A block for the 365 frame wouldn't be of much use. No hammering and you have to keep switching it side to side as you put the parts in. I find it easier just to hold it the whole time.

Posts: 274 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: April 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post