SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    P226 sight removal w JMT pusher ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P226 sight removal w JMT pusher ? Login/Join 
posted
I have s 226 thaneeds new sights and have a JMT III pusher but not sure if it will work... dhas anyone Used one of these successfully with no scratches/damage ? Thank you in advance

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hayseed,

Posts: 227 | Location: dallas tx | Registered: April 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
My only advice for anyone using a sight pusher is to put some blue painters tape on the slide to reduce the chances of scratching the gun.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by T.Webb:
My only advice for anyone using a sight pusher is to put some blue painters tape on the slide to reduce the chances of scratching the gun.

Good call and lots of lube on the sight pusher

Posts: 1258 | Location: Duvall WA, USA | Registered: February 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What Webb & Mark said.

Posts: 32 | Location: Kansas | Registered: May 15, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post