SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Contrast sights for P365 (?)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Contrast sights for P365 (?) Login/Join 
posted
I just picked up a new (to me) P365 tacpac today and I do not like the small Xray sights that come on it. What I really want are simple, white, three dot contrast sights like on my larger Sigs. The contrast sights on the Sig web site say they are for P series guns but some of the comments indicate they do not fit the P365. Does anyone know for sure whether they fit or not?

Posts: 272 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
The comments are wrong. P-classics, P320 series, SigPros, P238/938, P365s, and most other Sig handguns have the same size dovetails. P365 usually come OEM w/ #6 height front sight and #8 rear sight.

You could probably find someone on SF to swap sights w/ you if you post in the Classifieds. I have an old set I'd trade, but they're off a 9mm P226 and #8 front & rear.

Posts: 3185 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

Posts: 8 | Registered: June 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
***ken158, there is no sales activity allowed outside of Classifieds. This is your second warning***

Seven posts, and you've managed to get warned twice about selling outside of Classifieds.

Next time is the last time.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107493 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post