SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Sight tool for p226 needed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sight tool for p226 needed Login/Join 
Picture of gas226
posted
Does anyone rent sight tool? On a budget and hate to have to pay $100+ for what improbably will take 20 seconds. At the local range armored wanted 40 just to drift them to center. If someone is in South Florida the would be even easier..

Posts: 432 | Location: Miami | Registered: August 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Some members here will loan their sight tool. You should at least pay for shipping both ways. Standby.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Email me, address in my profile.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6187 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
and if for some reason the above doesn't pan out email me. I've loaned mine dozens of times and its never been an issue so I am happy to do it.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10966 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone want to rent me one of theirs?

No worries, I got them in with a brass rod and hammer.

Fun? No.

Effective, yes.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Another-Bill,

Happiness is a warm gun,
Bang bang, shoot shoot.

The Beatles
Nov. 1968

Posts: 90 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post