SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Failure to Fire P322 - RANGE REPORT!!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Failure to Fire P322 - RANGE REPORT!!! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
So, it's been a month with no solid answers. Will call them today.

Posts: 85 | Location: NW of Tampa Fl | Registered: August 05, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Called CS and still no answer. What a load of BS!!!

Posts: 85 | Location: NW of Tampa Fl | Registered: August 05, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
Any update?

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nothing! I called the CS rep today(Twice) and he never returned my call - I had a friend who works for SS and he checked with there engineering dept. They had nothing. I was told by the CS rep they had it. Will call again on Monday. If,I get nowhere, I'll try and reach the CEO's office and complain.

posted Hide Post
Anyone have the contact # for the CEO's Office.I have the main line # but there should be a hot line for complaints etc.

posted Hide Post
CS returned my call from Friday. They have no information at all. All they said the gun was safe and in good hands and when they hear something, I will. What a BS answer. Not happy at all....its 8 weeks tomorrow.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry1834:
CS returned my call from Friday. They have no information at all. All they said the gun was safe and in good hands and when they hear something, I will. What a BS answer. Not happy at all....its 6 weeks tomorrow.

posted Hide Post
Wow, it not so much "customer service" as it is "customer disservice". Shame on them.

Posts: 1264 | Location: Idaho | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep! Going on 7 weeks. If, I was the CS rep - I would have said "I'll call over and find out where it stands" Sure didn't want to go out of his way.

DO you know if any Sig people monitor this site. Sure could be a wake up for the CS dept. Could be just the guy I have been dealing with. Another guy that I dealt with before was super.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry1834:
CS returned my call from Friday. They have no information at all. All they said the gun was safe and in good hands and when they hear something, I will. What a BS answer. Not happy at all....its 6 weeks tomorrow.

posted Hide Post
Well, on the 8th it will be 2 months and still no answer. CS not the best. I asked if CSR could find out in house where it stands - really didn't want to go out of his way. Next week its a call to the CEO's office.

posted Hide Post
Well, heard from SS that the gun was shipped and guess what - we are going away for long weekend. Was under the impression from the CS rep that he would let me know before it was shipped - never happened.

Picture of ffhounddog
posted Hide Post
So sorry you have to go though this. I was hoping since they have had a lot of key signings of individuals that they would have had a better CS department.

Posts: 311 | Location: Huntsville, AL | Registered: January 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got a text, pistol will be here tomorrow sometime. I see some range time on Monday and it better run like a TimeX,

posted Hide Post
Received the gun today. Per there write the following was replaced and tested with Aguilar and Blazer ammo.

Work performed: Barrel replaced, mainspring and adjusted the hammer strut seat.

Two full magazines without any malfunction.

Will see Monday at thee range.

posted Hide Post
Went to the range today and fired 200 rounds of CCI mini's with no issues at all. Should not have left the factory the way I got it. End of story!

posted Hide Post
I recently bought a P322, born on 09/30/22 serial number well over 62000. received 10/16/22
In 300 rounds had a couple failure to feed, but around 1 in 40 failure to fire, all but one fired second time through.
There is a You tube video about putting a shim under the mainspring.
I think this issue is caused by inconsistency in the mainsprings.
I used CCI, Aguila, and Winchester all 36 gr cphp .

“Let us dare to read, think, speak and write.”

John Adams

Posts: 283 | Location: Land of 10000 Taxes | Registered: March 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They fixed the problem with my 322 but they took awhile.No issues at all.