SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    P-228 trigger bar
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P-228 trigger bar Login/Join 
posted
I could use help in selecting a trigger bar for my "folded slide" p-228. I have read many different threads and haven't found an answer. I have seen trigger bars advertised as suitable for the P-228 additional to other "p" models. Do the currently available p-228 trigger bars fit old and new guns. Thanks for any help.

Posts: 4 | Registered: May 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Current parts lists tend to drop references to discontinued models like the P228. Nevertheless, standard DA/SA trigger bars for the P226, P228, and P229 are the same part. Some Classic line SIG pistols have undergone changes that affect individual parts, but I am aware of no changes to the P228 that would have affected the trigger bar.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47397 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks sigfreund, I am putting together a parts supply for my p-228. I am also hoping to find a nice clean
P-220. I will need parts for that also! I really appreciate your help.

Posts: 4 | Registered: May 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
You are welcome, and welcome to the forum. Much good information here.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47397 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post