Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| Member |
| ||
|
| Freethinker |
Alphabetizing the list by the names of the guns would have been more useful. “Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.” — Plato | |||
|
| Member |
awesome thanks. I don't have a couple i need. and tracking down the shoe was a pain. | |||
|
| member |
I noticed the P365 show is now available. | |||
|
| Freethinker |
See, that’s what I was referring to. I looked for the P365 and didn’t find it. Make things easier to find, and more people will find them. Thanks, BTW, for pointing it out. “Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.” — Plato | |||
|
| member |
The list appears to be sorted, ascending, by the MGW part number. It's a .jpg, probably supplied by MGW that way, so not so easy to re-sort. But it is very useful information to have, and many thanks to JAFO for posting it. | |||
|
| Freethinker |
I was referring to whoever made the list in the first place, not for how it was posted here. When someone reposts something from another site I fully understand that there may be limits on how it can be edited, if at all. I thought that, along with the sort order, would have been so obvious that I didn’t need to qualify it. But to state it clearly, I also appreciated the information—however it was presented. “Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.” — Plato | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

