SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Current production sight pusher for classic Sigs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Current production sight pusher for classic Sigs Login/Join 
Picture of Perception
posted
Does anyone make a sight pusher for the classic P series Sigs? When I search I see a lot of recommendations, but when I go to actually purchase one of them they all seem to be discontinued.

I've got a lot of guns with night sights that are getting pretty dim, and a few others that I would like to change sights on so I would like to bite the bullet and purchase a good sight pusher.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3509 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent you an email.

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8755 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
Responded. Thank you!

"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."

Posts: 3509 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MGW Sight Pro always has worked for my Sig’s. Actually it works for basically everything that you buy the 20 dollar shoe for. I just used it to zero my new HK P30. Costs a bit more but it will last forever and does any gun. I hate the cliche but it does pay for itself.

Posts: 7344 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
MGW Sight Pro always has worked for my Sig’s. Actually it works for basically everything that you buy the 20 dollar shoe for. I just used it to zero my new HK P30. Costs a bit more but it will last forever and does any gun. I hate the cliche but it does pay for itself.

That's good to know. The cliche makes sense here, I've got a lot of pistols I can see myself swapping sights on and it would save a lot of money in the long run. If Chris and I can't work something out I'll probably end up grabbing one of those.

posted Hide Post
I’m calling it the Sight Pro. It might be the Sight Master. Or the Sight Pro Master. Lol. Something like that. It takes a “shoe” that runs inside (or outside talking to you CZ) the slide to support the slide while you push. No chance of pinching the rails or some such.

It’s built like a tank. The setup takes 5 minutes or so. Totally worth it. Ice changed or adjusted dozens of front and rear sight.

It’s a no brainer if you are a gun guy.

Posts: 7344 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post