SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    P320 slide parts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 slide parts Login/Join 
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted
Would the slide parts from a full sized 320
I.e striker, extractor and all other parts associated parts fit in a 3.9 inch or 3.6 inch slide?

Minus the recoil/guide rod and barrel.

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7903 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
I have purchased a variety of parts for the slide and looked at the listings for others and have seen nothing to indicate that the length of the slide makes any difference.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47397 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4sigman
posted Hide Post
Yup. All the same.

Posts: 275 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: April 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4sigman:
Yup. All the same.

No difference between slide lengths, yes. But Sig has two different lengths of extractor retaining pins - the one you can see at the back of the slide. My P320c has the original shorter one, but my M17/M18's have the longer "plus" version that increases extractor tension. The ones I have bought for aftermarket slides are the original shorter ones. Sig and Midwest Gunworks have both version on their sites, so I will probably convert to the plus when they are in stock.

Posts: 4701 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
But Sig has two different lengths of extractor retaining pins - the one you can see at the back of the slide.

Good to know. Thanks.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47397 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post