SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    DAK to DA/SA and DA/SA to DAK question with two different pistols
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DAK to DA/SA and DA/SA to DAK question with two different pistols Login/Join 
posted
Forgive me if that sounded strange, but here is my situation. Before I even venture into this,, im asking the Sig community is my quest is even possible.

I have a Sig p239 DA/SA. I am about to acquire a Sig p226 DAK.

Is it possible to change out both pistols with the supplied parts( give or take)? Can I swap the DA/SA stuff on the 239 to the 226 and the DAK stuff on the 226 to put on the 239?

I really haven't thought about it and am curious if it can be done without too much of a headache??

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks you.

Posts: 95 | Location: Richardson, Texas | Registered: September 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
NO.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
^^^Agreed, NO^^^

The parts are not compatible.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6187 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your responses.

Posts: 95 | Location: Richardson, Texas | Registered: September 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Many P239 parts are different from the other Classic line pistols' is why not.

6.4/93.6

“Most men … can seldom accept the simplest and most obvious truth if it … would oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions … which they have woven, thread by thread, into the fabrics of their lives.”
— Leo Tolstoy

Posts: 47360 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post