SIGforum
Milling P320 X-Carry slide

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/150601935/m/7000025194

April 25, 2022, 01:29 PM
JohnPL
Milling P320 X-Carry slide
I have the original P320 X-Carry slide with the top cut out. I know I’ll void the warranty if I have the slide milled but I’m not worried about it. I like the slide and want to run the Romeo 1 pro red dot. Is there anyone that will mill the slide so that I can do so? I’d rather go this route if I can vs buying the adapter plate. Thanks in advance!
September 09, 2022, 04:53 PM
4MUL8R
Please search the forum for your keywords. The question of who mills slides has been answered with many comments and guiding wisdom.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...
October 22, 2022, 06:13 PM
DonPoon
quote:
Originally posted by JohnPL:
I have the original P320 X-Carry slide with the top cut out. I know I’ll void the warranty if I have the slide milled but I’m not worried about it. I like the slide and want to run the Romeo 1 pro red dot. Is there anyone that will mill the slide so that I can do so? I’d rather go this route if I can vs buying the adapter plate. Thanks in advance!

I have the X-Carry, and it came with the plate that including rear sight. I took off the plate and attempted to put an RMR on it, and it was a no-go. Sig CS told me it was cut for the Romeo 1 sight only! I decided to send the slide to C&H and have it re-cut and tapped for the Trijicon RMR. No rear sight. They did a good job and I have the slide back within 4 weeks, as promised. I recommend C&H for this work. Good luck.

Semper Fi
October 23, 2022, 08:37 AM
El Cid 92
Yes... C&H Precision is great.

They milled my 320 X-5 for a Romeo 1 Pro and it is perfect.

Andrew

Duty is the sublimest word in the English Language - Gen Robert E Lee.
November 21, 2022, 07:53 AM
Superzuki
I used JagerWerks in Michigan to mill my P320 slide. They also installed the Delta Point Pro for me, also.