SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Milling P320 X-Carry slide
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Milling P320 X-Carry slide Login/Join 
posted
I have the original P320 X-Carry slide with the top cut out. I know I’ll void the warranty if I have the slide milled but I’m not worried about it. I like the slide and want to run the Romeo 1 pro red dot. Is there anyone that will mill the slide so that I can do so? I’d rather go this route if I can vs buying the adapter plate. Thanks in advance!

Posts: 23 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Please search the forum for your keywords. The question of who mills slides has been answered with many comments and guiding wisdom.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5050 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DonPoon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JohnPL:
I have the original P320 X-Carry slide with the top cut out. I know I’ll void the warranty if I have the slide milled but I’m not worried about it. I like the slide and want to run the Romeo 1 pro red dot. Is there anyone that will mill the slide so that I can do so? I’d rather go this route if I can vs buying the adapter plate. Thanks in advance!

I have the X-Carry, and it came with the plate that including rear sight. I took off the plate and attempted to put an RMR on it, and it was a no-go. Sig CS told me it was cut for the Romeo 1 sight only! I decided to send the slide to C&H and have it re-cut and tapped for the Trijicon RMR. No rear sight. They did a good job and I have the slide back within 4 weeks, as promised. I recommend C&H for this work. Good luck.

Semper Fi

Posts: 362 | Registered: March 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes... C&H Precision is great.

They milled my 320 X-5 for a Romeo 1 Pro and it is perfect.

Andrew

Duty is the sublimest word in the English Language - Gen Robert E Lee.

Posts: 862 | Registered: May 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I used JagerWerks in Michigan to mill my P320 slide. They also installed the Delta Point Pro for me, also.

Posts: 35 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post