SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    SIGARMS Eazypower USA screwdriver style Sig Tool uses.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIGARMS Eazypower USA screwdriver style Sig Tool uses. Login/Join 
Picture of cyberphobia
posted
I have had my SIGARMS easypower Sig tool for ever; it has 4 different tips.
I know what two of the tips are for..screwdriver bit, sear spring tip; but not the other two tips.
Anyone tell me the use of the other two bits/tools.
Thank you.

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 226R DA/SA
SIG 938 SAS SAO

Posts: 2419 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p220cop
posted Hide Post
The small point is for removing the mag catch. The notched end is to push the sear spring down under its peg.

Chaos, panic and disorder. My work here is done........

Not everyone gets the same version of me. One person might tell you I'm an amazing beautiful soul. Another person will say I'm a cold-hearted asshole. Believe them both. I act accordingly......

Posts: 157 | Registered: June 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
thanks thats 3, I know the sear spring and the grip screws did not know the MAG Catch but there is another end with a large cut out on the other end of the grip screw end I will have to take a photo and try to attach.
What is this end for on the SIGARMS tool?
SIGARMS unknown tool bit by Scopophobia, on Flickr

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 226R DA/SA
SIG 938 SAS SAO

Posts: 2419 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Although I never found it particularly useful, that tip was evidently to manipulate the earlier metal mainspring seat to allow removing the pin used in that system. (It’s been so long since I worked on mainsprings like that that things are a little vague at this point.)

6.4/93.6
“Cet animal est très méchant, quand on l’attaque il se défend.”

Posts: 47720 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Thank you sigfreund

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 226R DA/SA
SIG 938 SAS SAO