SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    ? on novak rear sights
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

? on novak rear sights Login/Join 
posted
has anyone tried the novak style rear sight on your
220 or 226
i was thinking about
ordering a rear sig novak sight
also a replacement recoil spring for a used new to me 220
if youve ordered a recoil spring from midway or brownells and had success with it please inform me
of which place u ordered from and the part#
trying to get your input on what has been successful for you
thanks a bunch

Posts: 8 | Registered: September 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Are you familiar with Top Gun Supply? They are a member here and perhaps the best supplier on the planet.

https://www.topgunsupply.com/s...50-fs-.40-green.html

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
I will echo the advice by GaryBF about Top Gun Supply and replacement parts: good prices and exceptional service.

My own advice for a new member of the board is to take the few extra minutes necessary to write your posts using standard English words and spellings, and standard formatting and punctuation. Your cryptic posting style makes it difficult (for some of us, anyway) to understand what you’re writing, and if you’re not willing to make the effort to make your posts as clear as possible, some of us will stop making the effort to read and respond to them.

6.4/93.6

“Most men … can seldom accept the simplest and most obvious truth if it … would oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions … which they have woven, thread by thread, into the fabrics of their lives.”
— Leo Tolstoy

Posts: 47360 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sigfreund
i have neuropathy in my hands and feet
making typing difficult and long to post well as i can
please avoid answering my posts if that mskes you feel superior

posted Hide Post
I'm thinking about getting a set of the novak
style trijicon sights for my 220
Has anyone used these or have experience w
these sights. I was wondering if they fit the dovetails
alright or if they need very much handwork to fit the
factory dovetails?
Any input is appreciated, thanks a bunch...