SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    P 226 Legion SAO Disasembly
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P 226 Legion SAO Disasembly Login/Join 
posted
Are there any videos or information on how to remove and replace the safety on the P226 Legion SAO. I want to replace a hammer...

Posts: 18 | Registered: December 30, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
This is an X5 SAO:

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, but I have this video on the X5. The safety is not the same as on the Legion. Different spring and location.

Posts: 18 | Registered: December 30, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I didn’t realize they were different.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
I broke the safety spring on my 226 sao which is different to the X series.It took months to get another one from SIG well two I ordered two.
AND I will NEVER take out a locking block ever again!!!

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2254 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
I'm looking for a video on the Sig Legion 226 SAO also. Day will come when I want to clean it up and re-grease it properly. Hate to damage anything or have springs go flying or breaking. The thumb safety spring does look rather fragile.

Regular P-Series guns are pretty easy to do.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2400 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post