SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    G10 vs e2 for MK25?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

G10 vs e2 for MK25? Login/Join 
posted
I have small hands (see pic for reference).

I’m wondering if an e2 grip will help me reach the magazine release and decocking lever easier with my thumb.

I have standard hogue g10 grips already.

Posts: 361 | Location: Keystone State | Registered: December 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
The E2 grip will always be the overall thinnest grip around. How much that will help you, I have no idea.

Q

Posts: 26179 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, however. The however for me was that the E2's were grip sensitive for me during slightly imperfect draws at speed. Replaced with G10's.

I also replaced the Sig standard reach trigger with the GrayGuns Intermediate reach. The combo placed my trigger finger closer to the trigger face and solved the reach problem with no disadvantages.

Finally, be aware of the fact that installation/removal of the E2 grips involves the risk of destroying the Trigger Bar Spring (TBS). Happened to me and a number of other SF members.

Sig also offers a skinny Short Reach trigger. Most, including me hate it. Pinches like hell.

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
This can give you an idea with regular grips and e2, intermediate and skinny trigger.

Posts: 1468 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post