SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Mounting Shield RMRc on a Sig P365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mounting Shield RMRc on a Sig P365 Login/Join 
posted
They say I need M3 x 10 or 12 mm screws to mount this optic on a P365. Where do I purchase these ? When I took the plate off the slide where the optic goes those screws are too short to mount the optic.

Posts: 928 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13 | Registered: January 29, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xaircav
posted Hide Post
I just went through this with a Shield RMSc on a S&W Shield Plus. At the price point of these optics why can’t they supply a variety of screws for the more ubiquitous guns?

I have flown among the trees and looked into the face of the enemy.

Posts: 785 | Registered: October 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I purchased the M3 x 12 mm screws from McMaster and mounted the Shield, had to buy 100 screws. But I agree with you about providing the screws for a $350 optic. What pisses me off even more is I asked Midway if the proper screws for the 365 were supplied and they replied "yes".

If anyone needs some M3 x 12mm screws just shout and I'll mail you some, no charge. BTW....M3 x 10mm are long enough.

Posts: 928 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xaircav
posted Hide Post
S&W Shield Plus screws are 6-32. Shield RMSc optic came with two sizes of 8-32 screws. You can get 6-32 screws at Ace but the heads are too big to fit in the recess of the optic. I sent the $400 optic back to Midway.

I have flown among the trees and looked into the face of the enemy.

Posts: 785 | Registered: October 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post