Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 228 Login/Join 
Picture of Mastrogiacomo
posted
I'm planning on having a custom carry job done on my gun by the Sig Armorer. I'm confused about the standard contoured trigger. Isn't that what's on all Sig pistols? How is it different?

Luctor et Emergo

Posts: 194 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mastrogiacomo
posted Hide Post
I take it no one has bought this trigger? Should I pass on it judging by the lack of responses?

Luctor et Emergo

Posts: 194 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
If you already have one then there is no need to replace it if you like it.

If you have a thin/skinny trigger or Short Reach Trigger and you want a regular one then select that one.

Those are just options to select if needed, like the Superstrut or the type of action.
I would get a hold of him to lead you through what's offered and what's best for you.

Posts: 1469 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mastrogiacomo
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the reply. I didn't understand what it was - why offer something that everyone already has? I'll just stick with the carry trigger job and that's it.

Luctor et Emergo

Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mastrogiacomo:
Thank you for the reply. I didn't understand what it was - why offer something that everyone already has? I'll just stick with the carry trigger job and that's it.

While older guns may have the standard trigger many of the new ones come with the skinny trigger.
I swap those out immediately when I get one as they pinch the crap out of my finger.

Posts: 1469 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And some will have a serrated trigger.

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8753 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post