SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    P320 Recoil Spring Colors
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 Recoil Spring Colors Login/Join 
posted
My P320 Full Size .357 SIG came with a recoil spring assembly that had a dab of yellow paint on one end. I ordered a replacement recoil spring assembly about a year ago, which also had a dab of yellow paint on one end.

I just used one of my upgrade coupons to order a parts kit from the online store. The parts kit says it is for 357/40/45. I was surprised that the recoil spring assembly is painted red instead of yellow.

Does this sound right? It "feels" the same when I rack the slide, but I don't really have a way to measure it.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought I would bump this to the top one time to see if I can get an answer.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Try calling Sig or Topgun...

Posts: 1541 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post