SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    need grip screw for p225
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

need grip screw for p225 Login/Join 
posted
lost a screw for the grip of a p225 where can i get a replacement for it? thanks

Posts: 73 | Location: Raymondville south texas | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
gunpartscorp.com (Numrich) has them listed

Posts: 256 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
If you lost the screw I'm guessing you probably lost the locking washer as well which you will need.

The P220 & the P225 take the same screws and washers.

Posts: 18016 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Numrich wants $8 for one used screw and $10 for one used washer. You can use a #60 o-ring for a washer instead. I've used those many times on my Berettas with no problems.

Posts: 256 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tireman:
lost a screw for the grip of a p225 where can i get a replacement for it? thanks

I found an extra screw and washer, but you do not have an email address in your profile.

PC

Posts: 1332 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post