SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Safety lock springs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Safety lock springs Login/Join 
posted
I am looking to do a spring replacement on a P220 with a carbon steel slide. the problem That I am having is locating the safety lock springs. The usual suppliers are out. Does anyone have a source other than TGS, Brownells or Midway ?

Posts: 144 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you call Sig?

Posts: 1335 | Registered: October 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes thanks. I called Sig and placed them on backorder and was told they would ship when they got them or IF they get them. Here's hoping....

Posts: 144 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Top Gun shows that that spring was discontinued by the manufacturer.

Posts: 116 | Location: State of Confusion | Registered: August 15, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Brownells just got some in.

Posts: 1540 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Greymann, I just ordered some. I appreciate your help !