SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Early 226 Elite SRT issues?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Early 226 Elite SRT issues? Login/Join 
Picture of Pittwm
posted
Im sure I've missed the discussion sometime ago, I have a early 226 Elite, where are the problems and fixes ton the SRT trigger? Appreciate any comments.

Posts: 5445 | Location: Paducah KY | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
The only issue with the "short reach trigger" I've heard was that some people complained of getting pinched, myself included.
I prefer the regular old fat trigger, but it's a personal preference.
If your referring to the " short reset trigger" it's really a different sear. The only issue with the short reset sear was the first style of safety lever . The leg was a little shorter on the first version. But easily changed with the current SRT safety lever that has a longer leg.
But to answer your question , no issues.

Posts: 1548 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pittwm
posted Hide Post
Yes short reset trigger.

Posts: 5445 | Location: Paducah KY | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
avoiding birthday parties
Picture of fjgiie
posted Hide Post

If you have the middle Safety lever in your P226 you can order the one on the right here.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: fjgiie,

Posts: 1366 | Registered: March 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pittwm
posted Hide Post
Ha... I was just on their site looking for the possible part. Thanks!