SIGforum
Factory Sig P320 40/357 Slide with Optic Cut?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/150601935/m/1080005594

October 14, 2022, 05:16 PM
TexasRaider
Factory Sig P320 40/357 Slide with Optic Cut?
Hello all,
Been looking around a bit and, unless I've just missed it, I don't think Sig has ever made a conventional slide or X Series slide (non-Pro-Cut) that is optics ready *and* in 40/357 chambering. Maybe I'm wrong and just haven't found it, but in lieu of Sig producing one, I figured maybe I'd have an existing slide of mine milled to match what Sig does. I called Sig's custom shop and they said they did not offer that service.

So I figured I'd ask the group here if anyone was aware of any very highly skilled gunsmiths that might be able to replicate the slide milling *exactly* as Sig would do it from the factory. Thanks!

October 15, 2022, 10:07 AM
Fire Away
I have a Norsso P320 40/357 optics ready slide. It is a quality product and I have had not issues with it. Norsso P320 40/357 Slides
October 15, 2022, 06:44 PM
hrcjon
I'm sure someone somewhere could do "exactly" what sig does. But nobody does because what sig normally does is not very smart. Robert Burke, Jagerworks, PMM, C&H all come to mind as competent on the issue of cutting a slide to fit an optic. But I would guess literally everyone in this space does a 320 given its universality. But nobody should do what sig does.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hrcjon,

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”