SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Gun Control Discussion    New Florida Assault Weapon Ban Proposal
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Florida Assault Weapon Ban Proposal Login/Join 
posted
To get an idea of what Democrats have in store for us check this out. It's BAD! It covers just about everything.....semi-automatic anything, magazines, parts, ammunition.

It probably won't pass in it's entirety, but remember, Democrats haven't even taken power yet and already the anti-gun bills are pouring in. They're just getting started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbeqwqWiq1Q&t=6s

https://m.flsenate.gov/session...0/billtext/filed/pdf

Posts: 105 | Registered: November 04, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Isn't he in violation of his oath of office?
If he is, he should be removed from office.

Posts: 110 | Location: florida | Registered: July 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will have to pass this on to my father since he is now a full time Florida resident.

This will send him through the roof.

This Bill sounds almost word for word as the Bill that Carpet Baggin' VA Governor tried to push through.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Relax, it's going nowhere. Farmer is the senator for North East Broward County, one of the most liberal counties in Florida, which includes Parkland where the Stoneman Douglas High School Shooting happened. He has all those Parkland moms to deal with, not to mention Little David Hogg(ggg).

This bill is a smoke-blow for his constituents.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I asked Sen. Keith Perry about this and he feels that it has no chance of even being considered. It's just scary all the possible scenarios these wack jobs come up with.

NRA Life Member/GOA Life Member

Posts: 137 | Location: Gainesville, FL.  | Registered: July 06, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Senator Farmer has resigned following a no confidence vote from fellow democrats. Hopefully this is good news.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From what I have read, Senator Farmer has resigned his leadership position. And, his so called Assault Weapon legislation has died in the Judciary.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post